Since Monday May 11, 2020, the containment measures implement by the French government since March 17, 2020 cease. However, this deconfinement does not end the principle of social distancing, which aims to limit the spread of covid-19. The operation of the Residence remains adapted to the particular health situation.
This Monday, May 11, 2020 officially marks the end of the containment measures that have been in force on French territory since March 17, 2020. Nevertheless, caution and social distancing remain essential to reverse the covid-19 pandemic. This means that the operation of Césal / Césal Résidentiel remains adapted to the current health situation:
- To ensure the distribution of letters and parcels, Césal's reception is opened 2 days per week: Tuesday and Thursday. Please notice that the delivery of packages at the reception is made by appointment only.
- For technical intervention sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, only those of an urgent nature will be processed.
- All Césal offices are physically closed until further notice. The rental management service can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
- PC Sécurité remains operational at all times (call 06.69.94.10.88), except for door openings in the event of loss of key / badge. Its primary mission is to provide security for all residents.
- Psychologist Isabelle ZAKIA (firstname.lastname@example.org) offers our residents appointments by phone or skype on Thursdays and Fridays afternoons (her usual days of presence at the residence) or possibly at other times depending on needs and availability.
- Efiester shopping delivery service continues to operate, allowing you to have your groceries delivered directly to your door. The bread distributors located in the hall of Residence I are always supplied daily by the local baker.