This Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 marks the second stage of deconfinement leaded by the French government. From this date, Césal adapts the operation of its services to residents to comply with social distancing.
To limit the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic, the principle of social distancing must be applied as much as possible. To respect this principle, always keep a distance of at least 1 meter with any other person, and wear a mask when this distance cannot be respected.
IMPORTANT: wearing a mask is compulsory if you go to Césal offices.
Since June 2nd, 2020, the services of Résidence Césal are provided as follows:
- The Reception (in Residence I) is open at the usual hours, from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The distribution of parcels is done "contactless", to respect social distancing.
Note that in case of crowds, the delivery of parcels may be postponed and made by appointment.
- For technical intervention sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, only those of an urgent nature will be processed. If possible, technicians will try to help you repair the anomaly remotely.
- The rental management and accounting offices are open Monday to Friday, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. only (4 p.m. on Friday). As far as possible, prefer a contact by email (email@example.com) or telephone (01.85.37.07.23).
To pay a rent, please proceed by bank transfer preferably, and avoid cash.
- PC Sécurité remains operational at all times (call 06.69.94.10.88), except for door openings in the event of loss of key / badge. Its primary mission is to provide security for all residents.
- Efiester shopping delivery service continues to operate, allowing you to have your groceries delivered directly to your door. The bread distributors located in the hall of Residence I are always supplied daily by the local baker.