Starting Monday, July 26, 2021, Cesal housing reservations for the 2021-2022 school year will officially open for everyone! (except first year CentraleSupélec's students)
If you are not studying at CentraleSupélec, please redirect yourself to the Guichet Unique website to book a room.
First year CentraleSupélec's students, you will be able to book from 7:00AM on Thursday, August 5, 2021. Specific housings will only be bookable by you, which garanty you a housing at Césal. Please, do not try to book before this date. Reservations will close on Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 11:59PM.
This year, it's time to go digital, all the steps are done digitally. Indeed, you can reserve your housing from your couch ;) !
First of all, go to the reservation website : logement.cesal.fr.
Then, follow the different steps to reserve your Cesal housing:
Create your resident space by entering the same email address as the one given to CentraleSupélec/the GUPS.
Select your date and time of arrival (this will be the time of the beginning of your lease).
Choose your accommodation among those proposed (building, floor, PMR, balcony...).
Fill in your lease end date (at the latest 11 months and 0 days after your arrival date).
Add your supporting documents requested within 48 hours, among :
- Identity card
- Proof of schooling 2021-2022
- Proof of residence
- Proof of home insurance that starts on the date of arrival in your accommodation. Studcorp makes your life easier and offers you the possibility to obtain a home insurance in a few clicks: Cesal - STUDCORP.
- If you are using a physical guarantor: identity document, signed guarantor's deed, latest tax notice or last 3 pay slips of the guarantor.
- If you are using a moral guarantor: rental guarantee certificate (Our partner Garantme offers you to obtain a moral guarantor at a preferential rate by entering the code "CESAL" at the time of payment!).
- Once your supporting documents have been validated by our teams, pay your security deposit and your first rent. For Césal Résidentiel residents, the payment of the application fee is also done at this stage.
- Last step, you just have to sign your contract online!
For any reservation, whatever the residence, you must have a guarantor (physical or moral).
In the case of shared accommodation, only the person in charge creates the reservation. The roommates must accept this reservation with their resident account.
Reservations will be open to priority groups at first. These are communicated to us by CentraleSupélec. If you are not part of these groups but you are studying at CentraleSupélec, we invite you to come back on Monday, July 26, 2021. If you are not studying at CentraleSupélec, please redirect yourself to the Guichet Unique Paris Saclay.